Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Position: Asst. Manager Treasury
The Candidate would be responsible for:
Funding and Liquidity
- Prepare daily liquidity report.
- Support execution of deposits and borrowings deals
- Support execution of investment deals
- Capture treasury deals in a treasury system
- Month end reconciliation with accounting books
- Work with cross functional teams to provide support in banking activities
Asset Liability Management
- Be an active member of the ALCO support group
- Generate monthly MIS and deliver value added analysis
- Analysing structural liquidity, dynamic liquidity and interest rate risk management using Earnings at Risk and Duration Gap Approach
- Support compliance with RBI requirements including but not limited to CRR / SLR, ALM, interest rate risk management, market risk management, capital management and exposure management.
- Support internal and other audit reviews
- Support compliance with treasury and investment policies
- Support execution of debt market investments related to provident fund trust and preparing detailed MIS reports
Banking Relationship Management
- Responsible for managing the banking relationships pertaining to day to day operations
- Work with cross functional teams to provide support in transactions banking services
- Execute documentation with banks for credit lines and various operational arrangements
- Supporting various treasury projects involving working with cross functional teams internally and externally with banks
- Understanding of banking operations and transactions
- Experience in managing corporate banking relationship
- Well-developed analytical skills, ability to understand the linkages to processes.
- Ability to think innovatively and to pursue ideas with conviction.
- Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and communication skills – both written and spoken.
- The candidate should be assertive and should be able to influence & corroborate without direct authority.
- The candidate should have an eye for detail.
- A self-starter with ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances.
- Maturity, good judgment, positive / independent / structured approach.
- Must be proficient in using standard MS office products particularly Excel & Power point.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
The applicant should either be a Chartered Accountant or MBA with minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience.
Please forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org