Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Company Name: Outsource Partners International (EXL Service Company)
Position Details: Credit Risk Analyst at EXL
Education: Commerce degrees â€“ B.Com/ M. Com/ BBA (Fin)/ MBA (Fin)/ CA Inter/ Semi qualified CA
Experience: 2- 6 yrs
- Preparing detailed credit risk assessment reports in collaboration with client Analysts.
- Credit risk assessment skills and a strong understanding of corporate finance and credit research.
- Financial analysis of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow Statement, Notes to Financial Accounts and evaluation of financial ratios
- Prepare Financial Spreads, Market Data, Peer Analysis
- On-going Monitoring & Surveillance of assigned industry/portfolio, including rating changes, financial/industry development, news events etc.
- Develop Industry / Country expertise as relevant to assigned portfolio
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management, Chartered Accountancy or Institute of Cost Accountancy in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- At least 1-3 years of rich experience and domain knowledge in the areas of credit appraisal/ at KPO’s, Investment Banks, hedge funds, research houses and commercial lending organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent in English)
How to Apply
Send in a copy of your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the role for which you want to apply for.