Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
BlackRock is one of the worldâ€™s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions â€” from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the worldâ€™s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iSharesÂ® ETFs.
Job Title: Analyst I â€“ BRS-FMA-CRE-India
The BlackRock Solutions Financial Markets Advisory practice ("FMA") provides tailored and unbiased advice to holders of complex capital markets exposures:
- Valuation and risk assessment of investment portfolios, including commercial and residential mortgages, securitized products, credit derivatives, corporate and municipal bonds.
- Assistance to clients in developing action strategies to address balance sheet challenges of a capital markets nature.
- Specialized asset disposition services â€“ typically for distressed portfolios in long-term workout.
- U.S./European Commercial Real Estate (CRE) – Analysis of property financial statements, rent roll, borrower, market, and other third party reports.
- Underwriting and Valuation – Performance analysis of U.S./European CRE Loans.
- Loan Servicing – Periodic servicing of CRE Loans.
- Structured Finance Securities – Data extraction from prospectus and trustee websites, and updation of database.
- Performing project specific quality checks, and multi-tasking.
Knowledge / Experience required:
- MBA/PGDBA (Finance) reputed institute with comprehensive knowledge of financial concepts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong aptitude to understand U.S. commercial property analysis and valuations.
- Capable of performing basic mortgage calculations.
- Experience in the Financial Service industry, preferably Real Estate (Commercial or
- Residential Mortgages) will be an added advantage.
Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word). Knowledge of basic SQL a strong plus.