Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Designation: Financial Research Analyst
About the Company
Netscribes is a global knowledge services firm that offers solutions around research & analytics (market, business, investment and patent research), sales & market intelligence (sales intelligence, lead generation, social media and brand intelligence) and content solutions (children’s book publishing, media & corporate publishing and content management).
The incumbent would be a part of one of the leading projects in Netscribes, dealing with Private equity/Venture capital/Company data and information research. He/She would be responsible for project execution thorough secondary research and quality of deliverables.
- Experience in company profiling,
- Market intelligence, data and information research.
- Knowledge of VC/PE structure and operations.
- Strong secondary research skills
- Exposure to databases like Factiva, Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg, Capital IQ.
- MS power-point and Excel will be requirement
- The project deals with Private equity/Venture capital/Company data and information research
How to Apply
Send an email with a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the Job Role in the Subject line.