Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
About Evalueserve: Evalueserve is a global specialist in knowledge processes with a team of more than 2600 professionals worldwide.
- The work would involve quantitative finance projects with focus on programming (in Excel VBA, Matlab, SAS) and automating the various processes. Advanced to Intermediate level of Matlab is a requirement.
- The candidate should be able to work in teams.
- The candidate is excepted to have a sound knowledge of financial markets.
- In particular, the candidate will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing Index models including selection methodologies and index rebalances.
- Index maintenance work
- Managing life cycle events
Skill Set Required
- Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time, eye for details
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Ability to practice attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to identify pro active ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
- Ability to complete task accurately
- Good interpersonal skills
- Data gathering skills â€“ advanced(creative, open minded, unstructured)
- Knowledge of financial markets and Indices
- Knowledge of database tools â€“ BBG, Reuters, DataStream, Factset etc.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel, Matlab, SQL, VBA
How to Apply
There are few opportunities at Evalueserve. In case if you are interested ask then to forward CV to email@example.com