Job Role: Associate
About the company:
PWP assists PE funds in identifying the potential investee companies. The team works closely with the funds to understand their requirements in terms of risk/return, unique objectives, culture among others.
PWP on the other hand, works with the businesses who are looking to raise funds. PWP plays a key role during the preplacement phase in preparing the firms for the investment. This will primarily involve financial reengeering to make the firm Market oriented.
Nature of Job:
PWP is looking for associates who
- Are willing to take up the wider range of activity mentioned above
- Can do financial analysis of the companies, prepare analysis reports and facilitate two way communication
- Can do basic level industry analysis and release noted specific to the clients or generic in nature to cover the relevant industries
- Needs to have cleared Level I CFA Program
- Should have strong communication skills to converse with the boards
- Willing to travel
- Team player
Candidates who are looking to be a part of start up with a longer term in perspective will be preferred.
Whom to Contact:
Send a mail to Prasad – prasad at edupristine dot com. In case you are a student of EduPristine and a Level I CFA candidate, then we shall forward your resume to the right people.