Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Key Area of expertise:
- Market Risk Management / Solutions
- Basel II / III
- Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- Work as member of teams executing risk consulting assignments
- Implement Kastle Risk/ ALM proprietary software solutions
- Conceptualize new product and consulting offerings
- Work on specific modules of individual assignments – assignments would broadly be in the areas of Market risk, ALM, Credit Risk, Basel II, Basel III as well as related projects
- Process Adherence
- Ensure timely execution and quality delivery of assigned projects
- Review the initial and ongoing development of products as well as post implementation support
- Provide support to business development by responding to RFP requirements, presentations and outreach activities
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interact with clients in relation to assignment execution and manage operational relationships effectively
- People Development
- Manage an assignment-specific team of analysts and monitor performance to ensure timely and effective delivery
- MBA (Finance) or equivalent OR CA
- CFA / FRM would be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years
- Experience in implementing software/ consulting projects in the banking/ financial services segment, is desirable.
If the candidate has worked in a Bank, it would be an added advantage.
Those interested can directly contact on the details below.
Ms Roopa Balachandran on 09892035416 or on her
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org