Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Duet India Hotels is looking for candidate with finance background in investments/real estate/hospitality having experience of 3 to 7 years for a private equity firm. Below are the details of the position.
The position is with a Private Equity fund in Gurgaon that invests in hospitality sector.
The key responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- Analysis of business opportunities, business projections and investment structures
- Preparation of detailed financial investment models
- Preparation of information memorandums to be presented to investment committees and assist as part of investment team to obtain Investment Committee Approvals
- Market Research:
- Travelling to subject hotels and sites to gather information necessary for the appraisal process
- Interviewing competitive hotel operators, government officials, and other sources of primary and secondary information;
- Interacting with third party hotel and valuation consultants on research conducted by them for Duet India Hotels Pvt Limited
- Periodic reporting on the status of activities relating to the investment team and industry research
- Liaises with the investment, asset management, finance and project management teams to develop monthly reports and updates to be circulated to investors and partners
- Liaises with the global DIH team to respond to investor queries
- Maintains excellent and transparent filing and administration system
How to Apply
Send in your resumes at email@example.com