Founded by IIT/IIM professionals with experience in investment banking and private equity, EduPristine is one of the largest institutions for finance trainings in India. EduPristine has some of the most savvy investors such as Accel Partners, Dr. Mark Mobius (Franklin Templeton) and Rajesh Sehgal (Franklin Templeton).
EduPristine is the pioneer of open source financial modeling and has created open source models for international companies like LinkedIN, Groupon, Zynga etc. (https://www.edupristine.com/blog/financial-modeling).
We are an authorized training provider for CFA (CFA Institute), FRM (GARP) and PRM (PRMIA) and are the largest training provider for all these courses in India. Our online courses are attended by people from more than 37 countries.
EduPristine clients include some of the most reputed names like Bank of America, JP Morgan, E&Y, ING Vyasya, HSBC, Mizuho Bank, NUS (Singapore), IIM Calcutta, IIM Indore, ISB, etc.
Team – Investment Banking and Research (IB&R)
Position – Associate
Location: Mumbai, India
Role & Responsibility
The IB&R team leads the development of financial models and content for investment banking and finance. The team also generates the content for international exams like CFA, FRM. The Associate would be have the following responsibility –
- Preparation of financial models and research reports in various industries
- Create Equity Research Reports (Excel based)
- Work towards improving the visibility of models and research reports across industry
- Create Models and Memorandums for Corporate Clients
- Development of presentations, questions, other educational content in financial domain
- Creating of collateral for various international exams like CFA, FRM etc.
The candidate should have strong analytical skills and a thorough grounding in finance. Should be able to work hard and long hours (Typically we work the investment banking hours).
- Educational Qualification: Education from top tier Institute, CFA Candidate (Required)
- Experience Requirement: 0 – 2 Years Experience (Preferably in finance)
- Skills Required: Good Spoken and Written English, Command over MS Office, Financial Accounting and Valuation Fundamentals
Preference would be given to candidates having –
- Good command over Excel
- Cleared Level I CFA Program or FRM Part I
- Knowledge of financial modeling
Join us if you want to
- Make a change and contribute supernormally in a growing company
- Gain good understanding of all the areas of finance
How to Apply
Send across your resume to Snehal – snehal @ edupristine dot com with the Subject line as “Associate for Investment Banking and Research Team”.