Asymmetrix is an advisory and solutions firm in the area of risk management. Our areas of expertise cover credit, market and operational risk from regulatory as well as economic risk perspective. The role will include working on consulting assignments related to risk management and Basel II. To know more about us, visit www.asymmetrix.co.in
Positions on Offer
- Consultant (with experience of 2-3 yrs.)
- Associate Consultant (with experience of 0-2 yrs.)
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Providing consulting and advisory services to clients (mostly banks) relating to credit, market and operational risk
- Implementation/ Implementation support for Basel II guidelines for clients
- Design and validate models for credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, interest rate risk etc., commensurate to the size and complexity of our clients’ activities.
- Development of our offerings related to the risk-related regulation and reporting for the financial service industry
- Client management to meet project deadlines, expectations and ensure client satisfaction
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent understanding of banks and financial services firms
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Banking risk management, Quantitative finance, Basel II / Basel III, IFRS, Enterprise Risk Management etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Minimum academic qualifications
- Post graduate qualification in Finance (MBA / PGDM / MSc)
- Candidates with relevant certifications such as CQF, PRM, FRM, CFA, Actuary etc. will be preferred
- Candidates with relevant qualifications and prior relevant work experience may also apply
The candidate will be located in Mumbai but should be willing to travel
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
Please mention your Name/Present Company/ Present Designation/Years of Experience/Present CTC/Position applied for in the subject line of the E-Mail.
Thanks and Regards
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org