Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Designation: Research Analyst
Company: Marmore MENA Intelligence Private Limited
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
About Marmore MENA Intelligence: Marmore MENA Intelligence Private Limited was established in the year 2010.
- Support the Head of Research in various research projects, studying macro economic factors that may affect clients and markets.
- Coming up with research ideas
- Adhere to the “best practices” associated with research
- To produce research reports for internal purposes and for public dissemination as directed by the Head of Research.
- Remaining abreast of current investment trends and developments by maintaining contact with practitioners, reviewing professional publications etc.
- Performing fundamental and quantitative research on GCC Economies/Sectors/Companies and work closely on specific strategic research related projects.
- Establishing and maintaining state-of-art information base on GCC economies, capital markets and various sectors.
- Articulating research findings to the media in the form of Press releases (bi-lingual), conference presentation & video casts.
- Head of Research
- Research Agencies
- Investment Banks
- MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
- CFA Program – Should have passed at least Level II
- 3-5 years’ experience in the investment sector, with exposure in research writing
How to Apply
Send in a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org