Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Analyst Financial Modeling and Research
Location: Chennai, India
Fulcrum is a decade-old angel investor evolving into an early stage sector agnostic Private Equity Fund. With the successful deployment of Fulcrum Venture India I and a current portfolio NAV in excess of ` 100 Cr. Fulcrum is in the process of launching Fulcrum venture India II, a sector agnostic private equity trust focused on round two investments.
The role is dynamic and will give opportunity for the individual to experience and participate into all areas of private equity from our administration office in Chennai.
As an analyst the role will cover but not be limited to:
- Sector research and deal tracking
- Transaction analysis and reporting
- Opportunity/business analysis
- Developing retrospective and forecast financial models.
- Opportunity tracking
- Investor profiling and research
In order to support the role the candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Excel and Excel based tools with the ability to adapt these skills to developing a financial model, which can, in the best context simulate the possible company projections.
We would expect the candidate to have experience understanding and analyzing company financial documents, including but not limited to P&L, Balance Sheet reports and cash flow statements.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel and VBA is beneficial.
- Should have excellent communication skills with experience / ability of interacting
- with people in different geographies and service delivery remotely.
Salary: INR 600,000 – INR 1,000,000 p.a. (variable on experience)
Functional Area: Financial Modeling and Research
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization)
Completed financial modeling course
- Prior experience analysing financial reports
- Well developed interpersonal skills with a clear ability to secure the respect of senior management
- Works in a structured and methodical manner with a focus on timely delivery and ownership of responsibilities
- Continually seeks improved and more efficient methods of working
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good team player
- Works well in a pressured environment
- Must have a flexible approach and an ability to develop the role as our Company continues to grow and present new opportunities
- Should be willing to travel domestically when required
Interested candidates please send their resumes at email@example.com latest by 14th July 12 only.