Disclaimer: This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Financial & Business Research Analyst Job Description:
- He must be able to handle business portfolio analyst, manage various statistical models and help in formulating portfolio strategies
- He also has to make and conduct campaign management and analyse strategies by competitors related to various stages of customer and product life cycle
- He must perform in-depth analyst for portfolio management and undertake strategy development
- He must submit reports regularly on the basis of these analyses
- He needs to conduct research studies to identify loopholes in their strategies and also discover new opportunities or areas to focus in
- Some of them also have to develop business models related to customer modeling, customer segmentation and business forecasting.
- He needs to document and analyze the required information and data
- He needs to work with different business units and develop product propensity model which deal with acquisition, usage and retention and micro-segmentation
- He needs to have a deep understanding of customerâ€™s needs, transforming them into application and operational requirements
- After identifying those requirements, he needs to provide solutions to meet company targets
Skills and Specifications
- A financial & business research analyst must show strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- He must be able to work in a team, leading and motivating them
- He should be aware of the basic technical software and applications need in this line of work
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are important
About Springforth Capital
Springforth Capital is an emerging Investment Banking and Capital Advisory Services firm located at Hyderabad pioneered by a group of professionals with vast industry experience. Our team includes industry leaders of the rank of CFO and higher positions combined with a team of highly qualified IITians and/or CFA(US) passouts and management graduates. As a strategic group, we bring a combined expertise of more than 80 years, especially in Finance, Logistics, Project management and FMCG sectors.
We advise small and medium businesses (SMBs) with turnover of 10 million to 40 million USD on growth/ expansion start up and turn-around strategies. At the sharp edge of our offering, we help our clients in getting capital placements, equity and debt. Our present clientele includes firms from Finance, Healthcare andWellness, Logistics, Early stage funds and social enterprises.
Springforth Capital focuses equally on two fronts: Financial discipline and risk management. We help companies to adopt innovate ways in deploying capital, increasing dividends, buying back stock, investing in profitable businesses and making mergers and acquisitions. We understand that, building a diverse and inclusive work environment requires effort and perseverance. Springforth Capital aims to make inclusiveness and diversity as integral part of its clients core processes.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, kindly email the latest copy of your rÃ©sumÃ© to Rishikesh at
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line as “Financial & Business Research Analyst”.