Job Vacancy 1
Job Title: Financial Modelling Analyst with Leading Asset Management Firm
- Preparing financial feasibilities, Valuation Reports, Financial Analysis, Market Research Reports and Reports for Project Appraisal
- Monitor and analyze key economic and demographic trends in assigned geographic markets and report on key developments to group manager.
- Analysis of Financial statements (Balance sheet, P/L Statement).
- Financial Modeling & Analysis
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Good Communication Skills in both writing & verbal.
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: PGCFR / CFA / CCRA / MBA
Job Vacancy 2
Job Title: Research Associate with Leading Private Equity Firm
Firm: Leading KPO
A brief overview of a typical day on the job:
- Reviewing investment proposal sent or referred to the investment tea
- Collecting data from portfolio companies
- Data analysis and preparing reports for the team
- Developing rational behind the data
- Researching/collecting data from various information portals and preparing reports.
- Partaking in meetings and conference calls
- A good understanding of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheets, Cashflows etc)
- Concepts of business principals & strategy
- Good Excel skills and ability to sort data
- Report Preparation
- Strong English reading and writing & Maths skills
Functional Area: Financial Modelling and Research
- Well experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Works in a structured and methodical manner with a focus on timely delivery and ownership of responsibilities
- Continually seeks improved and more efficient methods of working
- Pro-active self-starter
- Good team player
- CFA / FRM / PGCFR / CCRA with Post Graduate / MBA with 0 – 2 year of experience.
Job Vacancy 3
Job Title: Financial Analyst with Leading US Based Broking Firm
Location: Delhi & Mumbai
- Keeping abreast about the world economy, Indian Economy, and factors impacting the capital markets – Especially Fixed Income Market.
- Meeting Corporate and Promoter Clients in the region and sharing information on Fixed Income and mutual fund segments.
- Building and maintaining client relationships with the motive of generating steady revenue stream.
- Good Understanding of Fixed Income Markets, Macro Economics fundamentals & Mutual Funds.
- Good grasp on the English Language.
- High level of Confidence and good presentation skills.
- Most important of all – eagerness to Learn and Perform.
Qualification: At least CFA Level – 1 Cleared
Job Vacancy 4
Job Title: MIS Manager with Leading Financial Service Provider
Doing Financial Analysis, Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial reporting, Variance Analysis will be the major part of the role.
- Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines.
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products P&L & Headcount Reporting / Analytics.
- Preparation of various P&L & reports and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
- Monthly variance reporting and reporting of any issues, Flash reporting (pre- month end estimates of expenses)
- Budgeting and Forecast Process: To create and review quarterly forecasts and annual financial plans, including reporting & analysis to explain changes against given baselines
- Assist in key month end activities which provides oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information
- Support various teams with key Management reporting as appropriate
- Reviewing financials on a daily basis during the month-end period and reporting issues to finance management, comparing Actual to plan/ forecast/ prior period to ensure correct month-end close & investigating unusual postings and/ or escalating with concern team
- Competitor analysis and market share computations
- Take up projects related to expense management or any other project as may be decided
- Process improvements and automation
Experience Required – 0 – 2 Years
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail is an essential part of the job
- Adaptability, multitasking and project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and desire to develop and improve by challenging status quo.
Qualification – PGCFR / CCRA / CFA / MBA or Post Graduate in Finance
Job Vacancy 5
Job Title: Resaerch Analyst with Leading KPO
- Assisting the Research Analysts in gathering market intelligence on various companies.
- Doing financial data analysis / company analysis reports.
- A good academic background.
- Good command on English (especially on writing skills).
- Good analytical skills and ability to work on different projects/ different teams.
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of writing of financial reports would be an advantage.
- PGCFR / ACFM / CFA / CCRA / Financial Modeling with MBA
- 60 % and above throughout the academics.
Experienced Required: Fresher
It was a great learning experience studying at EduPristine. The faculties are highly qualified and extremely competent, with vast experience in their respective fields and also very supportive. Classrooms sessions were extremely interactive and gave a good platform to learn.