Disclaimer:Â This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Role: Finance Intern
Firm:Â One of the leading Global Investment Management Firm
Department:Â Fund Accounting: PMS Operations
Duration:Â April 08, 2013 to June 30, 2013 (3 months)
Stipend:Â As per company standards
Key roles and responsibilities as follows:
- Check with branches on the current status of the demat forms â€“MIS to be updated on internal site
- Co-ordinate with all branches to get the forms sent to Mumbai
- Fill up fresh forms (where required ) for the clients based on the documents provided by the client
- Prepare MIS of the supporting docs missing
- Dispatch the filled up forms to branches for signing of forms/providing missing supporting docs
- Contact clients at the respective locations directly and fix up appointment for completing of the formalities
- On receipt of forms from the branches scrutinize docs.
- Coordinate with bank for the pick-up of the completed documents or send docs back to branch if formalities not completed.
- Co-ordinate with banks on status/IPV etc
- Co-ordinate with Sales/Customer Services Dept
- Resolve discrepancies
- Prepare MIS of current status on a fortnightly basis for circulation to all concerned.
- Send reminders to clients via letters and emails
- Maintain tracker with details on the status on internal site.
- Make outbound calls to the clients where documents are yet to be received.
- Meet the client in person and help him in filling up the application and the documents. (Mumbai only)
Â Interested students are advised to send their updated resume latest by 3rd April, 2013.
Contact Person:Â Mr. Puneet Batra (email@example.com)