Disclaimer:Ã‚Â This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Firm: Maritime Consultants
Qualification:Ã‚Â Minimum BE (Civil, Mech, Marine)-Preferably from an IIT,NIT,etc. Preference will be given toÃ‚Â MBA/MTech-IIT/IIM/On Par
Role:Ã‚Â Business Analyst and Business Consulting Interns
Walk Ins:Ã‚Â Anytime between 9.15 am -12.00 noon (Mon-Sat)
- Financial Modeling & Business Planning in the Port/Marine /Infra/Logistics/Power Ã‚Â sector
- Excellent Advanced excel & ppt skills.
1.Ã‚Â Business Analyst
- Experience:Ã‚Â Minimum 1-2 yrs (Relevant experience is a must)
- Salary:Ã‚Â Rs 5.0 Ã‚Â lac and upwards, Ã‚Â Ã‚Â based on merit
2. Business Consulting Interns
- Experience:Ã‚Â No exp required but relevant training
- Stipend:Ã‚Â 10K-15K Ã‚Â per month
- Internship tenure:Ã‚Â 2 months (May be absorbed if found very good as a Business Analyst)