Disclaimer:Ã‚Â This is to clarify that EduPristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by EduPristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. EduPristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Job Title:Ã‚Â Financial Analyst
Firm: A leading Systems Engineering and Integration Company
Experience:Ã‚Â 0.6 – 2 Yrs
Salary:Ã‚Â 2.50 – 4.40 LPA
The prime responsibility of a Financial Analyst is analysis, standardization and presentation of financialÃ‚Â data of various interim and annual financial reports
Ã‚Â JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Accessing source files like annual and interim reports and do an analysis of Main Financials,Ã‚Â Schedules, Segment Data and Industry Specific Data
- Relevant information needs to be extracted into a pre-defined standardized format in providedÃ‚Â workflow tools
- Make necessary adjustment in the reported data to make it comparable across different accountingÃ‚Â standards and GAAPs followed in different countries around the globe
- Publish the data so that the same can be used for Peer analysis, Company Analysis, Sector Analysis,Ã‚Â Ratio Analysis, Comparative studies etc. as well as available for end users
Ã‚Â CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong Commerce/Finance/Accounting fundamentals
- Exposure to various accounting standards preferably US GAAPS
- Ability to understand financial statements and analyze data
- MBA Finance or CFA® Program
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Keen to learn with good aptitude and analytical skills – Awareness and interest in the financial
- service industry
- Good Interpersonal & people management skills to interact with Clients in the financial industry.
- Commitment to enhancing and developing products
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective research and analytical skills
Ã‚Â Interested students may send their updated resume Ã‚Â toÃ‚Â Mr Puneet Batra [email@example.com], on or before 4th April 2013.