January 22, 2011
Pristine is also pleased to launch a merit-cum-means scholarship program to assist the CFA Program aspirants financially by providing them free training and/or part payment for their CFA Program institute examination fees.
Details of scholarship are as follows:
1. 100% discount in EduPristine Training fee for June 2011 Level I CFA Program preparation (one)
2. 50% discount in EduPristine Training fee for June 2011 Level I CFA Program preparation (two)
3. 25% discount in EduPristine Training fee for June 2011 Level I CFA Program preparation (four)
4. Best Student of the Season: The participant shall get Rs 5000 refund on their CFA Program Institute Fees once they have cleared their Level I CFA exams (One)
5. 50% Discount to all the aspirants who have cleared level 1 exam for their level II training with EduPristine (Five)
The aspirants should
1. Be registered with CFA Program Institute for June 2011 Level I Exam
2. Be student at edupristine regular classroom program
3. Have secured cut-off marks in EduPristine Excellence Test
The decision by EduPristine in awarding these scholarships shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
You can apply for these scholarships by registering yourself with EduPristine. You can do that by
a) Providing your details on the website http://pristinecareers.com/courses/pristine-cfa-scholarship
b) Calling Karuna at +91 8080 00 55 33.
c) Mailing your details (Name, Number, Email ID, CFA Program registration Number) to email@example.com
Our counsellors will get in touch with you with more information about this topic.
* Mandatory Field