EduPristine is pleased to launch a merit-cum-means scholarship program to assist the CFA Program aspirants financially by providing them free training and/or part payment for their CFA institute examination fees.
- 100% discount in EduPristine Training fee for December 2010 CFA Program Level I preparation (one)
- 50% discount in EduPristine Training fee for December 2010 CFA Program Level I preparation (two)
- 25% discount in EduPristine Training fee for December 2010 CFA Program Level I preparation (four)
- Best Student of the Season (one): The participant shall get Rs 5000 refund on their CFA Program Institute Fees once they have cleared their CFA Program Level I exams (Two)
- 50% Discount to all the aspirants who have cleared level 1 exam for their level II training with EduPristine (Five)
- The aspirants should Be registered with CFA Program Institute for Level I Exam
- Be student at edupristine regular classroom program
- Have secured cut-off marks in EduPristine Excellence Test
The decision by EduPristine in awarding these scholarships shall be final and binding.
How to Apply
- You can apply for these scholarships by registering yourself with EduPristine. You can do that by Calling Karuna at +91 8080 00 55 33.
- Mailing your details (Name, Number, Email ID, CFA Program registration Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org