The Chartered Certified Accountant qualification is offered by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a global professional accounting body. ACCA courses take between two and three years to complete, depending on the level at which you begin. ACCA adds good credentials to your portfolio.
How is ACCA as a career option?
- ACCA is a rewarding career option in the field of accounting.
- ACCA is a globally recognized credential that is highly in demand by employers around the world.
- The ACCA course in Mumbai has grown in popularity, and many students are interested in pursuing a career in ACCA.
- There are numerous advantages of pursuing ACCA, whether it is the global opportunities it provides or the good monetary gains.
- The majority of professional accounting courses concentrate on public accounting, with topics relating to management accounting receiving less attention.
- The ACCA coursecovers all aspects of accounting, including public and management accounting.
- To grasp the two aspects of accounting, you do not need to take two separate courses. With the ACCA course, you will learn both public accounting and management accounting.
- It is a good career option in the field of accounting.
Can I get a job easily after completing an ACCA course?
- Accounting is a field with a ton of work possibilities as it is a company’s backbone.
- Accounting specialists are required in every sector. You can easily get a job after completing your ACCA course.
- ACCA is a highly sought-after accounting profession.
- ACCA is a globally recognized accounting qualification that will provide you a competitive advantage over other professionals in 59 countries like the Middle East, Europe, the United Kingdom, and other areas of the world.
- One feature that sets ACCA courses apart from others is that you receive a certificate at the end of each level.
- Since the scope for ACCA is vast, the job opportunities that this course offers are also vast. There are multiple job roles that you can opt for. You can apply for jobs in other countries if you have an ACCA certificate.
- The ACCA course syllabus is extensive, and the course covers a wide range of topics. Globally, the industry is expanding, resulting in career opportunities in a variety of accounting disciplines.
- If you’re seeking a well-paying profession, you should look at fields like taxation, counselling, and fund management.
How do I manage ACCA studies with a job?
- You can combine an ACCA course with a job and a bachelor’s degree.
- It is critical to concentrate and prioritize your time.
- If you want to manage your ACCA course effectively, you must divide your time wisely.
- ACCA has a vast syllabus and different papers, so if you are serious about earning the ACCA designation, you will need to devote a significant amount of time to each topic.
- After completing the Knowledge level, a Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate is awarded, followed by an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate after completing the Skills level.
- Candidates earn the ACCA designation and membership upon completion of the final level, i.e., Professional Level.
What subjects are there in the ACCA syllabus?
- The ACCA course subjects are taught based on the papers.
- The ACCA course is divided into three levels, and in order to obtain the ACCA certificate, you must pass all three levels and meet the eligibility criteria.
- The ACCA course curriculum is divided into three levels: knowledge, skills, and strategic professional.
- There are exemptions available for the ACCA exam.
- Exemptions are granted based on educational degree and professional certification.
- Exemptions are available for various levels in ACCA.
- If you have done CA/ICWA, you can skip the knowledge and skill levels and directly appear for the professional level.
- So, before applying, you should review the syllabus exemptions and prepare accordingly. Some of the subjects on which the papers are based are Advanced Taxation (ATX), Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA), SBL – Strategic Business Leader, SBR – Strategic Business Reporting, Financial Reporting (FR), Audit, and Assurance (AA), etc.
Which Institute’s study material & classes are good for ACCA?
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an international collaborative accounting body. Day by day, the ACCA is advancing and leading the accounting sector.
- It will become the most sought-after credential in the future.
- ACCA is for those who desire to improve their accounting skills.
- A lot of institutes offer ACCA course. EduPristine is well-known for its ACCA course.
- Soft Skills Training is provided by EduPristine to help students develop their personalities and improve their interpersonal skills.
- Because of the variety of career options available, the ACCA course is the best option for candidates who want to start right after the 12th.
- It offers extensive training to help students advance in the accounting field.
- If you are looking for a good ACCA course in India that offers classroom training led by industry professionals, EduPristine is the right place to be.
- Because of their practical knowledge, ACCAs are preferred by many employers. An ACCA has numerous opportunities.
- Every module is covered in detail, and candidates are given extensive knowledge that will prepare them for real-world challenges.
- If you want to learn more about accounting jobs, ACCA course eligibility in India, or all jobs that are available to candidates after completing the ACCA course, you can contact EduPristine.
- EduPristine offers after-course placement assistance and career services to help you advance in your career.