The US CMA is offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA. IMA is the only institute that offers the US CMA course and operates in 140 countries with over 1,44,000 members. CMA stands for Certified Management Accountant and focuses specifically on Management Accounting.
Here are all the US CMA course details:
- US CMA is considered the easiest of all the other professional qualifications in Accountancy. A candidate can pursue the US CMA course and bachelor’s together.
- This enables them to graduate along with a CMA Certification and Management Accounting Experience thus making it one of the most in demand accounting courses in India.
- US CMA can be completed in a minimum of 6 months. It also provides you the opportunity to work globally and opens doors to great career growth opportunities.
- The minimum eligibility to enroll for the US CMA course is 12th. But it is mandatory to complete your graduation to obtain the CMA certificate.
- You can register for the US CMA course before or after graduation.
- A candidate can only obtain the US CMA course certificate on fulfilling the below criteria
- Should be a Member of IMA
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Should have two years of relevant experience
- Should have passed both the parts of the US CMA course
- US CMA examination consists of two parts and the topics covered under each part is as follows:
- US CMA course syllabus Part 1 examination
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- The candidate gets a total of 3 years from the date of registration to clear both the parts of the US CMA course.
- A candidate can complete all the exams within a year with the right guidance and preparation.
- Below are the job opportunities suitable for a CMA
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial Controller
- Cost Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Manager
- Relationship Manager
- The average salary range for a CMA in India is 5 lacs to 8 lacs (Source: PayScale).
- The CMA course fee in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and all over India is the same.
CMA Course fee for Professional Member
CMA Course fee for Student Member
CMA course Entrance Fee (Non refundable)
CMA course Exam Fee
$415 per part
$311 per part
- Students can pursue a US CMA course in India and appear for the exams at the Prometric centre.
- EduPristine provides high quality US CMA course classroom training in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. EduPristine also provides training for US CMA course in India through Live Online Classes.
- 175+ hours of instructor-led training in two modes. You can enroll for classroom training or live online training as per your need and convenience
- High quality learning content by BECKER based on exam patterns and question types to build confidence for your first attempt
- 24*7 online access to program material so that you can learn and revise at your own pace
- Access to exclusive recordings for future reference and subject guidance
- Task-based simulations, MCQs, study planner, and Mock Tests for thorough practice before the exams
- Dedicated discussion forum for quick doubt solving throughout the week
- Career services for finding good job opportunities and placements with reputed companies in our network