LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES for USMLE Step1
We wish to let you know why USMLE Step 1 Live Virtual Classes is one of the most-opted learning platforms for USMLE candidates. Know what is it like to learn USMLE through LVC with EduPristine-Becker?
Get real look and feel of a Classroom: Becker’s Live Virtual Classroom in India gives you the structure of a Live Virtual Classroom (LVC) with the flexibility to study from US-based faculty in Indian Standard Time.
Experience real-time presentations: The US faculty will teach you the course in real-time and other virtual students using a webcam while sharing his/her desktop. He or she will guide you through USMLE study plan, concepts, step-by-step to make it easier for you to learn.
Have live Interaction with Faculty: LVC will provide spontaneous discussion among learners and US faculty. A separate comment window will be provided to you, wherein, you can interact with your faculty and ask specific questions at any time during class.
Request a Callback
The USMLE Step 1 Live Virtual Classroom in India includes:
- 275 hours of live online lectures spread over 10 weeks
- 30 hours of Integrated Cases review by Dr. Lionel Raymond
- 9 months access to interactive online study
- 9 months access to Becker’s Question Bank
- 7 volumes of Hardcover textbooks & interactive e-books
- Personal Becker Medical Advisor to help you design your study plan and prepares you for residency success.
Admissions for the upcoming LVC USMLE step 1 registration is open for Batches in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.