There are some courses in the field of accounting and finance that will make you a highly desirable candidate for all jobs. The ACCA course is a professional certification course that will help you escalate in the field of accounting. It is the regulatory authority for all Chartered Certified Accountants and offers the Chartered Certified Accountant designation. The ACCA course full form is Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It is an accounting body based in the United Kingdom. The job opportunities for an ACCA are plenty. Keep reading if you wish to know all about the ACCA course.
What is the salary of an ACCA in India?
- Many employers prefer ACCAs because of their practical knowledge. The benefits of being an ACCA are numerous.
- There has been a steady increase in work opportunities for ACCA professionals in India as more MNCs and Big 4 firms have grown.
- An ACCA graduate can expect a salary of up to Rs.8 lacs per year on average.
- The compensation ranges from Rs 4 lac per annum to Rs 15 lac per annum.
- It could even go higher, depending on the candidate’s qualifications, the demands of the organization, the level of competition, and other factors.
- There are a lot of other factors that are also taken into consideration when the salary of an ACCA is discussed.
Can I get a job after passing the F9 paper in ACCA?
- Yes, you will get a job after completing the F9 paper in ACCA. ACCA has separate papers at each level.
- The ACCA course is vast but very helpful if you want to excel in your accounting career.
- If you pass all the papers till the F9 paper, you will be awarded an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Professional Levels are the three levels you need to clear.
- The professional level is the final level which consists of two mandatory papers and two optional papers.
- To earn the ACCA designation, you are required to appear and pass thirteen papers in total.
- Management accounting, financial accounting, corporate and business law, taxation, strategic business reporting, and so on are only a few of the topics covered in the curriculum.
Is ACCA worth doing to settle abroad with a high income?
- Yes, the ACCA course is worth doing whether you are looking to settle abroad or in India.
- ACCA is a globally recognized designation.
- The ACCA qualification is a rewarding accounting career path.
- The ACCA is a globally recognized accounting qualification that will give you a competitive advantage over other professionals in 59 countries, including the Middle East, Europe, the United Kingdom, and others.
- The ACCA certification is in high demand because it opens doors for you globally. After completing ACCA, there are numerous job opportunities available.
- If you have an ACCA certificate, you can apply for jobs in other countries that offer better packages.
- If you are looking to settle abroad permanently, it is advisable that you clear all the levels of the ACCA course exam.
- Depending on where you want to work, being completely qualified will only help you stand out while applying.
- Completing all levels of the ACCA will benefit you and give you an edge when applying for a permanent residency visa.
Is it necessary to be fully ACCA qualified to work abroad?
- There is no such rule stating that you need to be fully ACCA qualified to work abroad.
- After completing each level of the ACCA course, you get a certificate. To put it in layman’s term, for every level of the ACCA course that is cleared a diploma is provided.
- ACCA has three levels with exemptions.
- A Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate is provided after finishing the Knowledge level,
- And an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Certificate is awarded after completing the Skills level.
- Upon completion of the last level, Professional Level, you will receive the ACCA designation and membership.
- You can acquire a job and work overseas if you are qualified at any of these levels.
- ACCA skills have a wide range of applications around the world. Globally, the industry is expanding, resulting in career opportunities in a variety of accounting disciplines.
- This course covers a wide range of topics, with each level covering a diverse set of topics.
What is the best way to study for ACCA?
- The best way to study for the ACCA course is through training institutes.
- The reason why you should go for ACCA training is that this course is vast and has a lot of important topics to cover.
- You will either require virtual or classroom training to ace this exam. EduPristine is a training institution that is well-known for its ACCA course training.
- It provides extensive training to assist students in advancing the accounting field.
- Candidates are provided significant knowledge that will prepare them for real-world situations, and each module is covered in detail.
- Soft Skills Training is provided by EduPristine for the development of a person’s personality and interpersonal skills.
- EduPristine offers career services as well as top placement assistance in well-known corporations.
- It provides an ACCA course training that will prepare you for the job. If you want to pursue the ACCA course, you can contact EduPristine to learn more about the ACCA course fees in India, ACCA course eligibility, and so on.
- You can also walk in for a free career counselling session at any of EduPristine centers to know more.