In India,US CPAs are in higher demand in a variety of businesses. They can demand high compensation due to their accounting and finance expertise as most firms provide considerable salaries, incentives, and raises. In India, an entry-level CPA earns around Rs 6 lakh per year. According to Indeed, the average US CPA salary in India is Rs 9.25 LPA. A US CPA’s income in India varies from Rs 12.5 LPA to Rs 20.4 LPA in the Big 4 multinational Corporations. Depending on the candidate’s performance and caliber, the package improves as the post advances in rank. To sum it up, a US CPA keeps on enhancing their skills which gets them better monetary gains.
How much does the CPA Exam cost?
- Along with global recognition, the candidates also develop a strong understanding of international accounting standards and US GAAP. The US CPA exam consists of four exams. The candidates have to pay a fee to sit for each exam which is set by the NASBA. The candidates have to register themselves first, fill the CPA exam application form and pay the CPA application fee. After paying the application fee, the candidates have to pay the examination fee. The examination fee for each paper ranges from 150$ to 250$. Depending on the state, students may also have to pay a registration fee when they sign up for a part. These fees are usually structured in a way that allows students to save money by enrolling in multiple sections at the same time, which is as follows;
- $63 for one section
- $81 for two sections
- $99 for three sections
- $177 for all four sections
As a result, if you register for each of the four sections separately, you will spend a total of $252 in registration fees. But if you sign up for all four sections at once, you will save $80.
Can I get a job after immediately completing a CPA?
- Yes, you can get a job immediately after completing the CPA course. CPAs are high in demand because of their skills and in-depth knowledge of public accounting.
- They offer different services other than public accounting, such as auditing, tax, etc. Many CPAs also work as tax counsellors or business consultants, which enables them to command high pay because of their experience and training.
- The CPA credential opens up a variety of job opportunities with some of the world’s most successful companies.
- A Risk and Compliance professional, Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Controller, Finance Director, Information Technology, Accountant, Personal Financial Advisor are some of the most important career roles for US CPAs in India.
- CPAs will find plenty of career opportunities in India. PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Ernst & Young, and Deloitte are among the Big Four companies that employ US Certified Public Accountants.
What is the difference between an MBA and a CPA?
- The Certified Public Accountant course, commonly known as the US CPA, is high in demand. An MBA is a postgraduate program that covers a wide range of topics in business, like accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations, in a way that is most relevant to management analysis and planning.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree with at least 50 percent grades is the minimum requirement for admission. To get into one of India’s top MBA colleges, you must pass the CAT (Common Admission Test) or an equivalent test.
- You will be able to apply to the college for a group discussion and personal interview based on your examination score.
- You will be admitted to the college after passing the group discussion and personal interview. To be a US CPA, you need to meet the set eligibility criteria and pass the examination.
- The US CPA curriculum covers topics such as public accounting, taxation, auditing, analysis, etc in detail.
- You can sign financial reports if you are qualified as a CPA. You’ll need a CPA designation if you wish to work in auditing and want to review financial statements.
- If you are interested in pursuing a US CPA and an MBA, you can do both simultaneously.
Which is the best CPA training center?
- There are a variety of businesses and sectors in which you can advance your career. Accounting, finance, engineering, healthcare, retail, and a variety of other areas are excellent places to begin your career.
- Management and public accounting positions are the most sought-after across all industries.
- To get started in these industries, you’ll need to take a specific course, qualification, or further education.
- To earn the designation of a US CPA, the candidate has to sit for the CPA course exam which is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – the world’s largest accounting body.
- EduPristine is a US CPA course training institution.EduPristine provides after-course placement assistance and career services that help with the candidate’s career growth.
- With more Indian companies going global and a growing number of multinational corporations (MNCs) opening offices across the country, there are various opportunities for anyone who understands foreign accounting principles and standards.
- Exam-oriented content and sample tests are provided by EduPristine to help students prepare for the exam. Some of the other things that EduPristine provides are:
- 260+ hrs (40 weeks) instructor-led training
- Learning content by Becker Professional Education
- 24*7 Online Access to program material
- Access to 110+ hours of exclusive recordings
- 6500 multiple-choice questions
- Experienced and passionate trainers and faculty members, etc
- Soft skills training
- You can get in touch with the counsellors or walk in at any of EduPristine centres for a free counselling session if you wish to know more about the CPA course fees in Mumbai or the US CPA course details.