CFA charterholders earn an astounding 54% more than their peers (Russel Reynolds Study).
According to CFA Institute, top employers of CFA charterholders include JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse.
About CFA Program
• CFA Program is a professional credential offered by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) to Investment and Financial professionals.
• The CFA Program Certification has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is around 2.5 years (although the overall average is around 4 years).
• CFA Program charter membership requirements include, but not limited to 48 months of acceptable professional work experience and passing the Level I, Level II, and Level III exams.
Benefits of CFA Exam
• Most recognized global designation for finance professionals across the globe.
• Chartered Financial Analysts are regarded as an expert in finance by clients, recruiters and employers
• Especially useful in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Investment Research and Security Analysis etc.