- One of the largest, oldest, and leading training providers in the Accounting, Finance and Marketing domain
- Multiple modes of training delivery including Classroom (In Mumbai), Live Virtual Classes (Online), and Self Study Training for ACCA (Professional Level), CMA and CPA programs.
- Modern and well-located centre in Mumbai, and services across all India.
- A well-qualified group of 100+ Faculty members with an industry-relevant background in teaching theoretical concepts and applicability of those concepts.
- Experiential & practical learning with exclusive HD training video recordings, exam-oriented content and guidance, Mock tests, etc
- Supplementary classes to support and guide students with difficult topics and doubt solving sessions
- One of the largest and oldest partners of Becker Professional Education- the world leader in US CPA and US CMA content
- Gold Partner of ACCA and also an approved CBE (Computer Based Exam) Centre for the ACCA program
- Kaplan content for the ACCA program with original books and 24*7 LMS (Learning Management System) access
- Gold Partner of IMA for the CMA program and Becker Partner for US CMA Content. Becker is one of the approved CMA content providers globally
- CFA Institute Prep Provider for the years 2021-22, 2022-2023 and 2023-24. Edupristine is the largest, oldest and the ONLY CFA Institute Prep Provider for so many years, in India.
- Approved EPP (Exam Preparation Provider) of GARP® USA for the FRM® program and among Top 2 in India.
- Partner of BSE Institute for the Financial Modeling program and among Top 2 in India
- Partner of BSE Institute for the Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation.
- Over 60,000 students trained since inception and over 5 million hours of training delivered
- Certified Great Place to Work and Safe Place to Work with over 60% women employees
- Amongst the highest Engagement and Enablement scorers in surveys conducted by KornFerry for Adtalem Global Education
- Focused on Student Success and Employability with an excellent track record and pass rates
- Our website features testimonials from hundreds of satisfied students, as well as feedback from faculty members.
Our Training Methodology:
Our students can expect a mix of case studies, real-life business scenarios, and the hallmark pedagogy of learning through a plethora of hands-on and real-life scenarios. Students will understand and apply various practical aspects a Management Accountant deals with on a daily basis. Under the guidance of an industry expert, students will also generate an understanding of the intersection between a business and accounts. The methodology offers real-life challenges, compelling learners to apply concepts in the class and prepare for career realities.
What EduPristine is known for:
EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States. Adtalem has nine institutions and companies with more than 10,000 employees spread across 209 locations. The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading workforce solutions provider and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Walden University.
CPA Course: CPA Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Duration, Syllabus
EduPristine provides US CPA course training in Classroom format, Online format and Self Study format for all US CPA course exams- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR), Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Regulation (REG), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC). Students can find the US CPA course details like US CPA course eligibility, US CPA course duration, US CPA course syllabus, US CPA course fees on the US CPA course page. Students can also contact us for Free Counselling to get all the US CPA course details and US CPA course training offerings at EduPristine.
The CPA course exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body with 431,000+ members in 130 countries
Below are the US CPA course details forstudents who want to pursue US CPA course in India
- CPA Course Eligibility:
- Students can pursue a US CPA course after obtaining atleast 120 Academic credits. There are some states that allow B.Com graduates to enroll for the US CPA course. Other states require the student to have 16 years of education or a Postgraduate degree to pursue the US CPA course
- CPA Course Duration:
- It takes 12 months to complete the entire US CPA course. A candidate also needs 1-2 years of relevant work experience under a practicing CPA to obtain the CPA license.
- CPA Course Syllabus:
- The US CPA course consists of four primary exams on Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR), Auditing and Attestation (AUD), Regulation (REG), Business Environment and Concepts (BEC).
- All the four subjects are a 4 hour duration examination and consists of a mix of multiple choice questions and task based simulations.
EduPristine offers US CPA course in 7 cities including Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad in Classroom format. EduPristine also provides US CPA course in India through Live Online Classes.
- Professional Certification courses like US CPA are in high demand with working professionals.
- With the changing study patterns and feasibility, “Blended programs with a healthy mix of live online faculty-led training along with in-class, hands-on, experiential and practical learning on licensed and fully featured software used by all big companies and multinationals.” are a preferred choice among the majority
EduPristine provides Placement Assistance by updating candidates on the available US CPA Job Opportunities after US CPA course completion. EduPristine’s Career Services helps students build confidence and find the right job opportunities in the desired field through Soft Skills Training, Resume Building Training and other skill enhancing training.