What EduPristine is known for:
EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States. Adtalem has nine institutions and companies with more than 10,000 employees spread across 209 locations. The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading workforce solutions provider and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Walden University.
FRM® Course: FRM® Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Duration, Syllabus
EduPristine provides FRM® course training in Classroom format and Online format for the FRM® course exam - Part I.
Students can find the FRM® course details like FRM® course eligibility, FRM® course duration and FRM® course syllabus on the FRM® course page. Students can also contact us for Free Counselling to get all the FRM® course details and FRM® course training offerings at EduPristine.
Financial Risk Manager® (FRM®) course is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals® (GARP®). GARP® is a professional association for Risk Managers that promotes the advancement of the profession through education, research, and best practices globally. GARP® has over 279,000 members in 195 countries and territories.
Below are the FRM® course details for students who want to pursue FRM® course in India
FRM® Course Syllabus:
- FRM® Course Eligibility:
- There is no minimum eligibility for enrolling to the FRM® course and undergraduates can pursue the FRM® course.
- FRM® Course Duration:
- It takes 1-2 years to complete both the parts of the FRM® course- FRM® course Part I and FRM® course Part II.
- The candidate needs 2 years of relevant work experience to obtain the FRM® course certificate.
- The topics covered in FRM® Part I are Foundations of Risk Management concepts, Quantitative Analysis, Financial Markets and Products, Valuation and Risk Models
The topics covered in FRM® Part II are Market Risk Measurement and Management, Credit Risk Measurement and Management, Operational Risk and Resilience, Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management, Risk Management and Investment Management, Current Issues in Financial Markets.
Every topic has different weightage in the examination.
EduPristine offers FRM® course in 7 cities including Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad in Classroom format. EduPristine also provides FRM® course in India through Live Online Classes.
- Professional Certification courses like FRM® are in high demand with working professionals.
- With the changing study patterns and feasibility, Blended programs with a healthy mix of live online faculty-led training along with in-class, hands-on, experiential, and practical learning on licensed and fully featured software used by all big companies and multinationals are a preferred choice among the majority.
EduPristine provides Placement Assistance by updating candidates on the available FRM® Job Opportunities after FRM® course completion. EduPristine’s Career Services Support helps students build confidence and find the right job opportunities in the desired field through Soft Skills Training, Resume Building Training and other skill enhancing training.