- One of the largest, oldest, and leading training providers in the Accounting, Finance and Marketing domain
- Multiple modes of training delivery including Classroom (In Mumbai), Live Virtual Classes (Online), and Self Study Training for ACCA (Professional Level), CMA and CPA programs.
- Modern and well-located centre in Mumbai, and services across all India.
- A well-qualified group of 100+ Faculty members with an industry-relevant background in teaching theoretical concepts and applicability of those concepts.
- Experiential & practical learning with exclusive HD training video recordings, exam-oriented content and guidance, Mock tests, etc
- Supplementary classes to support and guide students with difficult topics and doubt solving sessions
- One of the largest and oldest partners of Becker Professional Education- the world leader in US CPA and US CMA content
- Gold Partner of ACCA and also an approved CBE (Computer Based Exam) Centre for the ACCA program
- Kaplan content for the ACCA program with original books and 24*7 LMS (Learning Management System) access
- Gold Partner of IMA for the CMA program and Becker Partner for US CMA Content. Becker is one of the approved CMA content providers globally
- CFA Institute Prep Provider for the years 2021-22, 2022-2023 and 2023-24. Edupristine is the largest, oldest and the ONLY CFA Institute Prep Provider for so many years, in India.
- Approved EPP (Exam Preparation Provider) of GARP® USA for the FRM® program and among Top 2 in India.
- Partner of BSE Institute for the Financial Modeling program and among Top 2 in India
- Partner of BSE Institute for the Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation.
- Over 60,000 students trained since inception and over 5 million hours of training delivered
- Certified Great Place to Work and Safe Place to Work with over 60% women employees
- Amongst the highest Engagement and Enablement scorers in surveys conducted by KornFerry for Adtalem Global Education
- Focused on Student Success and Employability with an excellent track record and pass rates
- Our website features testimonials from hundreds of satisfied students, as well as feedback from faculty members.
Our Training Methodology:
EduPristine is one of India’s leading training providers in Accounting, Finance and Marketing. Founded in 2008, EduPristine has a strong online platform and network of classrooms across India and caters to online learning, in addition to classroom learning. EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States.
What EduPristine is known for:
EduPristine is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States. Adtalem has nine institutions and companies with more than 10,000 employees spread across 209 locations. The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading workforce solutions provider and the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Walden University.
FRM® Course: FRM® Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Duration, Syllabus
EduPristine provides FRM® course training in Classroom format and Online format for the FRM® course exam – Part I. Students can find the FRM® course details like FRM® course eligibility, FRM® course duration and FRM® course syllabus on the FRM® course page. Students can also contact us for Free Counselling to get all the FRM® course details and FRM® course training offerings at EduPristine.
Financial Risk Manager® (FRM®) course is offered by the Global Association of Risk Professionals® (GARP®). GARP® is a professional association for Risk Managers that promotes the advancement of the profession through education, research, and best practices globally. GARP® has over 279,000 members in 195 countries and territories.
Below are the FRM® course details forstudents who want to pursue FRM® course in India
- FRM® Course Eligibility:
- There is no minimum eligibility for enrolling to the FRM® course and undergraduates can pursue the FRM® course.
- FRM® Course Duration:
- It takes 1-2 years to complete both the parts of the FRM® course- FRM® course Part I and FRM® course Part II.
- The candidate needs 2 years of relevant work experience to obtain the FRM® course certificate.
- FRM® Course Syllabus:
- The topics covered in FRM® Part I are Foundations of Risk Management concepts, Quantitative Analysis, Financial Markets and Products, Valuation and Risk Models
The topics covered in FRM® Part II are Market Risk Measurement and Management, Credit Risk Measurement and Management, Operational Risk and Resilience, Liquidity and Treasury Risk Measurement and Management, Risk Management and Investment Management, Current Issues in Financial Markets.
Every topic has different weightage in the examination.
EduPristine offers FRM® course in 7 cities including Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad in Classroom format. EduPristine also provides FRM® course in India through Live Online Classes.
- Professional Certification courses
FRM® are in high demand with working professionals.
- With the changing study patterns and feasibility, Blended programs with a healthy mix of live online faculty-led training along with in-class, hands-on, experiential, and practical learning on licensed and fully featured software used by all big companies and multinationals are a preferred choice among the majority.
EduPristine provides Placement Assistance by updating candidates on the available FRM® Job Opportunities after
FRM® course completion. EduPristine’s Career
Services helps students build confidence and find the right job opportunities in the
desired field through Soft Skills Training, Resume Building Training and other skill enhancing training.