EDUPRISTINE SERVICE POLICY
- EduPristine agrees to provide training as per the offering mentioned on the website/ brochure of the Company at the time of enrolment
- EduPristine tries its best to conduct the training at the venue which was communicated at the time of enrolment. At the same time, EduPristine reserves the right to change the location/ venue within five kilometers of the original venue.
- EduPristine follows topic expert model, and has the right to schedule the training by different trainers if required.
- EduPristine agrees to conduct the training with best trainers available in the market. EduPristine agrees to repeat (if required by students) the session only if the classroom faculty rating is less than the average 4.
- EduPristine agrees to provide login access of its LMS to the students within 2 Business Days of enrolment
- In case of third party content, access will be given within 7 Business Days of enrolment
- Edupristine agrees to provide books for CPA, CMA, and ACCA within 20 Business days of enrolment or before 1st day of the class whichever is later.
- EduPristine agrees to provide placement assistance for all its participants. EduPristine matches company requirements with the background of the participant.
At any point of time, EduPristine DOES NOT guarantee any placement.
- The participant would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a program in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training at a minimal cost. Such cost shall be borne by the student requesting re-scheduling and must be paid in advance.
Whereas, because of any reason, a participant wishes to change (following) in his/ her registration:
- If the rescheduling to a future date request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of the total fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats in the next/requested batch
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed.
It is agreed between Edupristine and students that:
- Reattending any workshop will be subject to availability
- Reattending form would need to be filled to notify operations
- Participants will be able to reattend the classroom sessions of a batch only once in case of any unforeseen issues
- Customers will be able to reattend the LVC sessions of a batch up to 2 times in case of any unforeseen issues
- Students will not be allowed to move from one location to another without prior intimation
- Batch reattending validity
- 18 months for long-term programs like CPA, CFA-full time
- 12 months for other programs
Parties agrees that if the validity period has expired the student can re-register for a discounted price
Edupristine offers 4 payment schemes to the students:
- Installment Based Payment Scheme
- Under this payment scheme, the student must make payment in 4 equal installments Edupristine. Each installment is equal to 25% of the total offered fee.
- The student who opts for this scheme must pay minimum 25% of the total offered fee at the time of enrollment to Edupristine, which will be the 1st Installment as per this scheme.
- The 2nd installment will be due before the student completes 25% of the program with Edupristine.
- The 3rd installment will be due before the student completes 50% of the program with Edupristine.
- The 4th installment will be due before the student completes 75% of the program with Edupristine.
- Full Payment Scheme
- Under this payment scheme, the student enrollling with Edupristine shall pay the entire amount of the total offered fee in a single payment.
- Students can avail the Lumpsum Discount of 5% on MRP by making full payment to Edupristine.
- Neev Finance â€“ External Student Funding Scheme
- Under this payment scheme, a student can enroll with Edupristine by taking an external funding/loan by Neev Finance which is one of the Student Financing Partner of Edupristine.
- Neev Finance offers funding facility to the students enrollling at Mumbai, Delhi & Pune center.
- Neev Finance charges 0% interest on loan and offers 6 Installment Payment Plan.
- Liqui Loans -External Student Funding Scheme
- Under this payment scheme, a student can enroll with Edupristine by taking an external funding/loan by Liqui Loans which is another Student Financing Partner of Edupristine
- Liqui Loans offers funding facility to the students enrollling at Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai center.
- Liqui Loans charges 0% interest on loan and offers 6 Installment Payment Plan.
Terms & Conditions of Payment Policy
- The minimum token amount to enroll with Edupristine for any program is 25% of the total offered fee.
- If the balance payment is not received before the due date based on the completion of the program, then the student shall not be allowed to attend lectures & online access for the program shall be blocked.
- Details of the balance payment based on the course completion shall be notified to the student over an email.
REFUND POLICY: CLASSROOM/ LVC
- Fees are as specified per each program/course, applicable on the date of enrolment.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student/user enrolling into a Program to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Program elected. The enrolment into a Program is non-transferable.
- This Policy Will be effective from 15th February 2021
EduPristine reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Services at any time without prior notice.
The Service is designed to help Students find education and training materials they need to excel in their field. As a Student, defined below, you can use the Service to (i) purchase training materials including, but not limited to, lecture videos, live classes, exam questions, and subject matter lessons; (ii)post questions in the public forum; and (ii) read and comment on blog posts. All Student Content is owned by the Content provider and licensed to EduPristine.
ELIGIBILITY AND ACCESS
In order to access certain features of the Services and to post any Content (defined below) through the Services, you must register to create a Student ("Account"). Student Account holders must provide the following information to create an account: first and last name, a valid email address, address, and valid date of birth. Once you have provided your complete and accurate information, we will generate a Student Account and a password and be able to access materials.
In order to use the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted during registration and throughout the Services, and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or EduPristine has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, EduPristine has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current for future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Certain types of content are made available through the Services. "EduPristine Content" means the text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content made available through the Services, including Consultant Content. "Student Content" and "Consultant Content" means the, text, data, graphics, images, photos, video or audiovisual content, hypertext links and any other content uploaded, transmitted or submitted by Student and Consultant Account holders respectively to or via the Services.
However, by making available any Student Content through the Services, you hereby grant to EduPristine a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast and otherwise exploit such Student Content in any and all media or distribution methods ("License"). By way of example and not limitation EduPristine may modify or adapt your Student Content in order to transmit, display or distribute such submissions over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Student Content as are necessary to conform and adapt your Student Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media. EduPristine also has the right to make your Student Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with EduPristine. Such uses by EduPristine or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with us may be made with no compensation to you with respect to your Student Content or otherwise. This License ends when you delete your Student Content submissions or your Account unless your Student Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
EDUPRISTINE CONTENT LICENSE
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in the Service, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. The Service is for your use to apply for and hire for internships.
INTERACTIONS BETWEEN STUDENTS AND CONSULTANTS
You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with Consultants and Students. EduPristine does not have control over the quality, timing, legality or any other aspect whatsoever of any materials posted by a Consultant and is not responsible for any online or offline interaction between a Consultant and Student, or of the quality of content or lessons delivered by the Consultant or any third party outside of the EduPristine Services. EduPristine does not take part in the online or offline interaction between Consultants and Students except to manage scheduling of classes as applicable and facilitate the payment for the courses. Students understand that EduPristine does not in any way screen or qualify third party training materials.
We recommend that if you choose to meet or exchange personal information with any user of EduPristine then you should take it upon yourself to do a background check on said person. In no event shall EduPristine be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service.
All product purchases are made through third party service providers accessible through the Service. EduPristine does not access or collect your credit card or banking information. Any applicable refund policies will be made available at time of purchase.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Services:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that EduPristine is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by EduPristine of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS: NO INFRINGING USE
You will not use the Services to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party.
(A) Copyright Complaints
EduPristine respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement set forth below.
(B) Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide EduPristine's copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying EduPristine that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. EduPristineâ€™s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its website can be reached as follows:
Neev Knowledge Management Private Limited Legal Department
702 Raaj Chambers,
Old Nagardas Road,
Mumbai â€“ 400069
It is EduPristineâ€™s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property law and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your Student or Consultant Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your Student or Consultant Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: your physical or electronic signature; identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled; a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the court located within Mumbai, India and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, EduPristine will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion. Repeat Infringer Policy:In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, EduPristine has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at EduPristine's sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. EduPristine may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the Accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that EduPristine may establish general practices and usage limits on the Service. This may include the length of time we store your data, as well as your maximum allotted storage space on our servers. You agree that EduPristine is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You further acknowledge that we may change these general practices and limits at any time without notice.
SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS
THE SERVICES, EDUPRISTINE CONTENT, STUDENT AND CONSULTANT CONTENT ARE PROVIDED â€œAS ISâ€, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EDUPRISTINE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. EDUPRISTINE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, EDUPRISTINE CONTENT, STUDENT OR CONSULTANT SUBMISSIONS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM EDUPRISTINE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, EDUPRISTINE CONTENT, STUDENT OR CONSULTANT SUBMISSIONS, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. EduPristine is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on or in connection with the Service provided, whether caused by users of the Service or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. EduPristine is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Service. EduPristine assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication. EduPristine is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any application or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any personâ€™s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall EduPristine be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Service or from any Content posted on the Service or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the Service, whether online or offline.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EDUPRISTINEâ€™S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS & NOTICES
EduPristine owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of EduPristine used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of EduPristine. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL USE; EXPORT CONTROLS
You agree to comply fully with all Indian and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither the Application nor any technical data related thereto nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of, or used for any purposes prohibited by, such laws and regulations.
CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTION