Thank you for showing interest in our webinar series on Building Financial Model (for Valuation).
We value the feedback received from each one of you irrespective of its nature. Having been through our financial modeling training sessions, a number of participants wanted an exposure towards valuing a real life company based on publicly available data.
Some of you had also shown an intent towards learning the process of conceptualizing and designing the model itself in stead of creating the model in predesigned templates. After mastering our FMCG sector case, many participants got back to us seeking a practise case where they could try their hands on modeling a company in services sector.
In order to connect with each one of you again, we have come up with absolutely free "Valuation Modeling Webinar Series" exclusively for EduPristine Alumni.
The topic break up for each webinar is as follows:
Webinar 1: Sat, 9th March, 2013
- Data Collection from Public Sources, sanitization and structuring
- Understanding the Business Profile of the Company
- Identification & Modeling of Revenue Drivers
Webinar 2: Sat, 16th March, 2013
- Identification & Modeling of Expenses Drivers
- Modeling Net Income and Implied EBITDA
- Balance Sheet Projections
Webinar 3: Sat, 23rd March, 2013
- Cash Flow Statement Preparation using ground rules
- Ratio Analysis
Webinar 4: Sat, 30th March, 2013
- DCF and DDM Valuation And Sensitivity Analysis
- Analysis of Implied Multiples