ACCA F8 Paper, aims to develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
By clearing this paper, you will be able to:
· Explain the concept of audit and assurance and the functions of audit, corporate governance, including ethics and professional conduct, describing the scope and distinguishing between the functions of internal and external audit
· Demonstrate how the auditor obtains and accepts audit engagements obtains an understanding of the entity and its environment, assesses the risk of material misstatement (whether arising from fraud or other irregularities) and plans an audit of financial statements
· Describe and evaluate internal controls, techniques and audit tests, including IT systems to identify and communicate control risks and their potential consequences, making appropriate recommendations
· Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the auditor and others required to meet the objectives of audit engagements and the application of the International Standards on Auditing
· Explain how consideration of subsequent events and the going concern principle can inform the conclusions from audit work and are reflected in different types of audit report, written representations and the final review and report.
ACCA F8 Syllabus:
ACCA F8 syllabus , financial reporting syllabus assumes knowledge acquired in Paper F3, Financial Accounting, and develops and applies this further and in greater depth. Know more on ACCA F8 Exam format
ACCA F8 paper learning graph:
GARP does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine of GARP Exam related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates that may be claimed by the Exam Prep Provider. Further, GARP is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine. ERP®, FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals™ are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc.
CFA® Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA® Institute, CFA® Program, CFA® Institute Investment Foundations™ and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA® Institute.
Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify it.
2017 © Edupristine. ALL Rights Reserved.