Job: Finance Consultant at Apex HR consulting
June 11th, 2012
Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Company Name : Apex HR Consulting
Qualifications - MBA from a premier institute/ CFA (US)/ CA (ICAI)
- Experience at a premier investment bank, rating agency, consulting firm or in the corporate planning and strategy group of a leading corporate.
- Execution lead for specific mandates with focus on quality and timelines
- Build financial and valuation models for client businesses
- Prepare feasibility studies, business plans, information memorandum and other documents
- Manage and provide feedback to project teams in terms of aspiration management , training identification and development initiatives
- Clear financial and quantitative concepts
- Clear logical and analytical abilities
- Open to travel overseas for client meetings and business trips
- Ability to stretch and work under pressure situations
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Years of Experience : 4-6 years of post-qualification experience
Location – Gurgaon
If you would be interested in this position, please send your latest resume and salary details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the following details in your CV:
About the Author
Prasad is the Chief Technology Officer at Pristine. Prior to joining Pristine, he has worked in leadership roles in the education sector, the retail sector and the e-commerce sector.
FREE 10 days