Job: Financial Analyst at WNS
May 22nd, 2012
Disclaimer: This is to clarify that Pristine has no economic interest in any job postings that are done at our website except for those being offered by Pristine. The job postings are for information purpose only and are aimed at participants who are pursuing studies in the area of finance. Any due diligence that has to be done by the company and by the candidate is to be done at their own end. Pristine would be, in no way, responsible for any false information provided by the company or the candidate.
Location: Gurgaon (Only candidates from Delhi/NCR to apply)
Experience: Fresher or up to 1 Year exp.
About WNS: WNS is a global business processes outsourcing company providing research & customer analytics, customer care outsourcing.WNS is looking to hire a Financial Analyst at their Gurgaon Location. The analyst should have upto 1 years experience and should be a CFA/MBA/CA graduate.
- Analysis of financial statements of companies and individuals for credit appraisal process
- Spreading the financial statements in a customized web based application
- Providing a detailed break-up of the capital structure
- Normalizing the financial statements and arriving on the true profitability figures
- Calculating adjusted net worth, recurring cash flows and credit worthiness of the clients
- Periodic update for monthly/quarterly/annual statements
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to work individually and in the team
- Responsible for delivering 100% quality to the Manager
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting / finance concepts
- Good analytical skills and logical bent of mind
- High level of focus and attention to detail
- Team player
- Good communications skills
- Strong work ethics and positive attitude
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above job description and are interested in working with WNS, then send in a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com, clearly stating the Job Role in the Subject of the email.
About the Author
Prasad is the Chief Technology Officer at Pristine. Prior to joining Pristine, he has worked in leadership roles in the education sector, the retail sector and the e-commerce sector.
FREE 10 days