Chartered Financial Analyst – Level 1
About CFA Exam
- CFA Program is a professional credential offered by the CFA Institute (formerly AIMR) to Investment and Financial professionals.
- The CFA Program Certification has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is around 2.5 years (although the overall average is around 4 years).
- CFA Program charter holder membership requirements include, but not limited to 48 months of acceptable professional work experience and passing the Level I, Level II, and Level III exams.
Benefits of CFA Exam
- Most recognized global designation for finance professional in the world.
- Chartered Financial Analysts are regarded as an expert in finance by clients, recruiters and employers
- Especially useful in Investment Banking, Portfolio Management, Investment Research and Security Analysis etc.
Topics & Structure
|Topic Area||Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||15||10||10|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||20||15-25||0|
EduPristine – Follows CFA Institute Test Prep Provider Guidelines
EduPristine is the leader in Investment banking & Financial Research Trainings and is the Largest Training provider for CFA Exam Trainings in India. To view more details on Authorized Course Providers, click here.
CFA Level I – 240 hrs Comprehensive Trainings (Classroom + Online)
- Extensive Classroom Training
100 hrs – 20 days – 5hrs each
Crash Course (Classroom)
40 hrs – 5 days (Concept Revision and Solving exam pattern questions)
Online Live Training
100 hrs – 20 days – 5 hrs each
(online session covering all topics for revision)
-Mind Maps(Formula Charts)
-Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation
-Question Banks with 2000+ Practice questions
-Recorded Videos Covering all 20 classes
-Summarized Recordings for Revision
-12 hrs comprehensive recording of 240 questions
– 1 Full Length Mock exam (two sessions of 3hrs each) – CLASSROOM
– 6 Mock exams (3hrs each questions from all topics) – ONLINE
– 24 X 7 Online Access* to materials and recordings
– Our doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students
*Access is valid for 1 Year.
EduPristine believes that no single individual can do justice while teaching all 10 subjects covered under CFA curriculum. We therefore have more than 350+ domain experts having 3-10 years of work experience with excellent academics and Teaching background.
- All Faculties are CFA/FRM Qualified.
- Faculty with a background of CFA Charter (IIT/IIM’s) with significant experience in related areas
The material listed below is free with Classroom / Online Trainings
- Lecture Handouts
- Mind Maps(Formula Charts)
- Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation
- Question Banks with 2000+ Practice questions with detailed answers and explanation
- Recorded Videos Covering all 20 classes
- Summarized Recordings for Revision
- 12 hrs comprehensive recording of 240 questions
- 1 Full Length Mock exam (two sessions of 3hrs each) â€” CLASSROOM
- 6 Mock exams (3hrs each questions from all topics) – ONLINE
- 24 X 7 Online Access* to Materials and Recordings
- Our doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students
- *Access is valid for 1 Year.
- Edupristine is a leader in Investment banking, Risk management and Financial modeling training having trained 10,000+ participants from 40+ countries.
- Serves a list of reputed corporate clients such as JP Morgan, Bank of America, Accenture, Mizuho Bank, E&Y and B-schools such as IIM C, IIM I, NUS Singapore, ISB Hyd, FMS etc.
- Edupristine is also a leader in Finance International Certification trainings such as CFA Program, FRM (Registered with GARP, USA) and PRM
- Edupristine Prides itself to provide "Value for Money Training courses" that respect the time commitment of professionals
Q. When can I give the exam?
A. Level I exam is available in June & Decemeber each year.
Q. Can I use a calculator in the exam?
A. Yes. You are permitted to use specified financial calculators (TI BA II and HP 12C).
Q. What is the Minimum Eligibility for CFA Lev I Exam?
A. The candidate should be in Final Year of graduation to pursue CFA Level I Exam
Q. How do i start preparing for CFA Exam?
|CFA Level I||Trial||Gold||Platinum||Classroom|
|20 days – 100 hrs Classroom Trainings|
|5 Days – 40 hrs Crash Course (Classroom)|
|20 days – 100 hrs Online Live Trainings|
|Recordings(all 20 classes)|
|1 Full Mock exam (Classroom)|
|6 Mock exam (Online)|
|Question Banks ( 2000+ questions)|
|Hardcopy Summarized Study Materials|
|Hardcopy Mind Maps (Formula Charts)|
|24 * 7 Access to material|