It is customized to address all critical finance needs of non-finance professionals.
It is a specialized course exclusively designed for mid-to-senior level professionals from non-financial domains like Marketing, IT, Purchase, Production, Project and Human resources. • As these professionals move up the career value chain, it becomes imperative for them to inculcate key financial skills like translating business performance in financial terms, comprehending top-lines and bottle-lines and developing the uncanny knack to think numbers on their feet.
• Given that this is a special course designed for Non-Finance Managers, it does not call for any financial qualification. However, it would be helpful if you are familiar with Excel (preferably Excel 2007 or 2010) as the course extensively makes use of excel-based case studies to explain important concepts in a simple and lucid manner.
This course will empower and enable non-finance managers to achieve career recognition and progression through improved ability and agility in
|Week 1: Basics of Excel||
• Custom formatting in Excel
• Creating Layout
• EMI base case
• Excel shortcuts
• Referencing Framework in Excel
|Week 2: Income Statement||
• Need of Financial Statements Analysis
• Introduction to Income Statement
• Understand Income Statement of Accenture
• Understand Revenue recognition
|Week 3: Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Complete Business Perspective||
• Understanding Balance Sheet
• Comprehend Balance Sheet of Accenture
• Exercise on Balance Sheet
• Understanding Cash Flow Statement
• Comprehend Cash Flow Statement of Accenture
• Understand Complete Business Perspective
|Week 4: Ratio Analysis||
• Basics of Ratios
• Profitability Ratios
• Liquidity Ratios
• Activity Ratios
• Solvency Ratios
• Market Ratios
• DuPont Analysis
|Week 5: Corporate Finance||
• Time Value of Money
• NPV and IRR
• NPV Profile and Crossover Rate
• Free Cash Flow to Firm and Equity
• Dividend Discount Model
• Relative Valuation-Trading and Transaction Multiples
|Week 6: Breakeven Analysis||
• Understanding Breakeven Analysis
• Case Study on Breakeven Analysis
• Breakeven Dashboard
• Breakeven Synergy
|Week 7: Advanced Accounting Concepts||
• Long Lived Assets and Depreciation
• Straight Line Depreciation
• Double declining depreciation
• Deferred Taxes-Assets and Liabilities
• Amortization and Goodwill
• Working Capital Management
• Inventory Accounting
|Week 8: Stocks Comparison tools and Concept of Unit Economics||
• Mean, Median and Mode
• Standard Deviation
• Coefficient of Variation
• Unit Economics- We will explain various concepts with the help of four different case studies.
|Week 9: Accounting Abuses||
• Motivations and Methods of accounting abuses
• Case 1: Xerox Corporation
• Case 2: WorldCom
• Case 3: Enron Corporation
|Week 10: Budgeting||The objective of week 10 is to understand various concepts of budgeting with the help of budgeting exercise for IT Company.|
15 Hrs of Online Videos
Hands-on Case Study (Real Life) based learning using Excel Templates
Forums to interact with faculty
24 X 7 Online Access* to Online materials & Tests Our doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students
|Finance For Non Finance Professionals|
|Finance For Non Finance (View option)||Finance For Non Finance (Download Option)|
|24 * 7 Access|
This course is aimed at Non-Finance Managers working in any industry at mid-to-senior management level. It would prove helpful for non-finance professionals including Marketing Managers, Purchase Managers, Production Managers, Project Managers and Human resource Manages who regularly need to base their decisions on company financials in the course of their designated roles and responsibilities.
Given that this is a special course designed for Non-Finance Managers, it does not call for any financial qualification. However, it would be helpful if you are familiar with Excel (preferably Excel 2007 or 2010) as the course extensively makes use of excel-based case studies to explain important concepts in a simple and lucid manner.
The course spans 15 hours comprising 65 asynchronous video recordings that you can learn and master at your own pace. Besides, you can download the study notes and instructor remarks to supplement the video tutorials. The courses also provide you with an exhaustive reference material in the form of presentations, documents and excel sheets.
We have an active forum, where you can post doubts and get them resolved.
EduPristine Faculty has a very clear knowledge and skill set to take the participants from basic to building a model on their own in short span. Its the quickest training possible I could say. The speed at which they go is just adequate and covers requirments. Its been a great networking platform to connect with people of like minds as well as people of other sectors.
Pursuing BMS, Level I CFA Exam in June 2012, Great Content by EduPristine! Extra Practice time would be beneficial to give good overall prospective of Real Estate for Freshers..
Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc. (GARP®) does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy of the products or services offered by EduPristine for FRM® related information, nor does it endorse any pass rates claimed by the provider. Further, GARP® is not responsible for any fees or costs paid by the user to EduPristine nor is GARP® responsible for any fees or costs of any person or entity providing any services to EduPristine Study Program. FRM®, GARP® and Global Association of Risk Professionals®, are trademarks owned by the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by EduPristine. CFA Institute, CFA®, Claritas® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Utmost care has been taken to ensure that there is no copyright violation or infringement in any of our content. Still, in case you feel that there is any copyright violation of any kind please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify it.
2015 © Edupristine. ALL Rights Reserved.