Case Study: Handling huge data set in HDFS to make it accessible to right user and remove non-functional requirements like backups, cost, high availability etc.
- Understanding the problem statement and challenges persisting to such large data to perceive the need of Distributed File System
- Understanding HDFS architecture to solve problems
- Understanding configuration and creating directory structure to get a solution of the given problem statement
- setup appropriate permissions to secure data for appropriate users
Case Study: Developing automation tool for HDFS file management
- Setting up Java Development with HDFS libraries to use HDFS Java APIs
- Coding to develope menu driven HDFS file management utility and schedule to run for file management in HDFS cluster