FRM (Financial Risk Manager) Certification gives you a distinctive edge from the other risk management professionals operating in the Finance and Investment field. Most of the top employers recognize and appreciate the certification. FRM Course provides candidates with all the necessary knowledge and understanding of how Risk Management field operates.
For instance, if anyone is already a risk professional, then FRM comes to their aid in many ways:
- It will give the candidate a better understanding to resolve the risks involving money and investment. Moreover, it will broaden their skill set as a risk professional
- For people who are not risk professionals, FRM provides a perfect pathway to change the career and explore the wonders of risk profession.
- It is a loud message that candidates are competent enough to handle any real-life situation. The benefit is best reaped if they are hailing from the finance background.
- Financial risk managers in the USA can earn anywhere between US$ 100,000 and US$ 250,000. They normally receive various fringe benefits – which include pensions after retirement, health and life insurance as well as paid vacations. The average salary of FRM in India is 9 lakhs per annum.
- The skills that FRM Certification incorporates in a professional are invaluable and the it provides them with state of the art knowledge that is required in the field.
- There are a lot of career option after getting FRM certification viz. Risk Management Analytics, Risk qualification Manager, Operational risk analysts, Enterprise Risk Manager, Risk Qualification Manager etc.
There are no educational or professional pre-requisites required to enroll for the FRM Program.
- It is open for all professionals who are involved in risk management, investment industry, and finance industry; all can enhance their knowledge through FRM Program.
- The individuals who wish to make a career shift, from non-risk backgrounds can enroll for the FRM Course to surf across wide range of increasing opportunities in the field of risk management.
- The students who are still pursuing their post-graduation and complete any graduation like B.Tech, MBA, or any finance graduation also go for FRM certification, as it gives them the expertise to handle and manage risks, investment and money.
With FRM exam round the corner, candidates are probably buried under those big fat books on quant and risk management. We suggest that you finish FRM November 2017 exam registration by 28th February. Late registration is open between 1st March â€“ 15th April 2017 but for an additional exam fee of $175.
To make FRM November 2017 registration simpler, we are posting the step by step snapshot for FRM exam registration. So, you don’t have to worry about how to register for FRM November 2016 exam.
After filling the form, candidates can select the membership auto renewal with one time enrollment fee of USD $400. This will automatically renew candidates Individual Membership at the prevailing rate (USD $195.00) on the day their membership is due to expire using the same credit card used for this registration. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
|1st December 2016 to 31st January 2017||Early Registration||$750|
|1st February 2017 to 28th February 2017||Standard Registration||$875|
|1st March 2017 to 15th April 2017||Late Registration||$1050|
GARP with an aim to provide the future leaders an opportunity to sit for the FRM Exam introduced the FRM Scholarships irrespective of Â the candidates’ capacity for self-funding.
- The scholarship is available for FRM Part 1 exam only and not FRM Part 2
- FRM Scholarships cover the exam registration fee and not the enrollment fee
- The scholarship is awarded based purely on merit and the decision lies solely with the FRM committee
- Students should be enrolled full time in a graduate program, at the time of the exam and as such, under graduate students are not eligible for the FRM scholarships
- Faculty members are deemed eligible if they can demonstrate full time employment.
- Students must demonstrate full-time enrollment in a graduate degree program at the time of the Exam
- Qualified students and faculty members are entitled to one scholarship per lifetime. There are no exceptions to this
Process of FRM Scholarships:
- GARP begins accepting applications from November 1st for the May exam and from May 1st for the November exam. The deadlines are Feb 28th and Aug 31st respectively
- Candidates who are applying for the scholarships must pay the Enrollment and registration fees. If they are awarded the scholarship they will get a refund for the exam registration fees which is covered under the scholarship
- Applications received after the deadlines are not considered under any circumstances
- Scholarships cover the cost of the exam registration fee only
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit, and the final decision is at the sole discretion of GARP
If you have already made the decision of going for FRM and are looking for a training institute, then EduPristine is a great option as we are GARP authorized training providers We provide both Online and Classroom trainings. Â
Related links â€“
All details about FRM syllabus