Hey there! Congratulations on completing your graduation. Are you now ready and excited to pursue job-oriented courses that will help you secure a job in the corporate world? Well, if you have decided to pursue any job-oriented course, then it’s a very wise decision taken. 10-15 years ago, graduation was considered a very big thing, but now it is viewed as a part of basic education, and employers are frequently looking out for candidates who have completed advanced qualifications and have acquired relevant skills for high-profile jobs. Let’s now have a look at the courses that will help you enter the corporate world with great ease. Let’s get started and learn more about the courses that one can pursue after completing graduation, along with placements?
One such course which is the best for all the B.com graduates who have 0-2 years of work experience is the PGP-BAT course. Let’s now find out if itâ€¯is worth doing the BAT courseand how good is the EduPristine BAT course.
PGP-BAT course is a very structured program that is offered by industry experts and helps students in becoming job-ready. The syllabus covered under the PGP-BAT course includes Basics of Accounting & Accounting in Tally ERP 9, Basics of GST & GST in Tally, Direct Tax and Application in Tally, Payroll and its Components, Excel for Accounting & MIS, Finalisation of Financial Statements, BUSY Software, SAP, etc. This helps in getting exposure to the widely used GST Software, Web Portals, Utility Files, and different reports which are necessary to build a successful career in the field of Business Accounting and Taxation. Hence doing the PGP-BAT course is worth it for all the B.Com graduates and candidates having 0-2 years of working experience who want to upskill and secure a high-end job.
EduPristine is among the best institutes offering the PGP-BAT course that provides practical and experiential learning to the students along with Soft Skills training that helps the students to develop additional skills such as Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Time Management Skills, Decision Making Skills, Personality Development Skills, etc. Apart from this, students are also assisted in CV writing, cover letter, and preparation for giving interviews. Coming to the question, how good is the EduPristine BAT course? As EduPristine is one of the largest, oldest, and leading providers in the Education industry, it focuses on all the aspects right from training students for the PGP-BAT course to placing them in the top reputed companies.â€¯
The next most frequently asked question we get often is, can I get a job after the BAT course? This intensive course provides a wide array of job opportunities to choose from. One can become a Tax Consultant, Accounts Executive, Tax Analyst, etc. The average salary offered in the industry starts from 2 Lakhs onwards per annum, which can go up to 8 Lakhs per annum depending on the skillset and ability to crack the interview.
2) The next course is suitable for all the marketing aspirants. Those who want to make a switch from sales to marketing domain should pursue a master’s in Digital Marketing course since the majority of the companies are now getting digital. There is a huge demand for skilled Digital Marketers in every industry, and digital marketing covers a wide array of topics like SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click), Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Web Analytics and much more. EduPristine also provides Digital Marketing Masters Program, which you can check out here: Digital Marketing Course
3) The third course that aspirants can pursue after completing graduation is the US-CMA course which stands for Certified Management Accountant. The best part about this course is that a student has to write only 2 papers and the course can be completed within a minimum of 6 months to one year. It is more suitable for people who are more interested in Management Accounting and wish to become a Cost Accountant, Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, Financial Risk Manager, etc. EduPristine is an approved gold partner of IMA and is committed to helping you at each step. You can get more details here:â€¯â€¯CMA Course
4) The next course which is job-oriented is ACCA, which stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, is globally recognized, and is similar to CA. The ACCA course focuses on all the aspects of accounting, including Financial Accounting and Management Accounting. The best about ACCA is that it is valid in 180 countries. It is meant for all those professionals who aspire to become auditors, Tax accountants, Forensic accountants, etc. EduPristine offers Kaplan study materials that are the most effective and has the best passing rates. You can check this page for more:â€¯https://www.edupristine.com/courses/acca-course
5) The next course which one can opt for is CFA which stands for Chartered Financial Analyst and is one such course that is highly demanded and is considered as the most elite program in the Finance industry. CFA also covers all the aspects of Finance, starting from Analysis, Estimation, Forecasting, Portfolio Management, etc. EduPristine is the only APP (Approved Prep Provider) in India that has access to exclusive CFA program material by the renowned CFA institute. You can also check this page for more details: CFA Course
6) FRM (Financial Risk Manager) is another completely job-oriented course.FRM is the only course that covers all the aspects of Risk Management in depth. The demand for such certified professionals is very high as every industry requires Risk Identification, Evaluation, and Management. The FRM course also comprises two parts which are FRM part I and FRM part II. The aspirants compete for positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, Credit Risk Manager, etc. You can get more details here:â€¯FRM Course
We hope that by now you must have received a good amount of information on the job-oriented courses. These courses have a lot of value and demand in India, and some are globally recognized. You can get in touch with us for further counselling as it will be our pleasure to help you in making the right career choice. All the best and happy learning.